22.8.12

can you feel the fall

These necklaces - German brand Nallik
Vagabond Fall 2012 - lookbook

Vagabond vs Swedish Hasbeens 
this look - Swedish model Merle B.
improving crochet skills - images via Natalie Costes
Cat Power - new singel

Taaak, już powoli zaczynam myśleć o jesieni, czeka mnie zakup nowych butów, chciałabym zrobić sobie na szydełku opaskę i w słuchawkach też zmieniają się rytmy...

Yeees, so im starting to think about autumn, i need to buy new shoes, i want to crochet a headband, and also the tunes im my headphones are changing...


w mieszkaniu internetu wciąż brak, ostatnio korzystałam z niego w tej kafejce Lekkerurlaub - Graefestrasse 89 (Kreuzberg, Berlin)

still no internet, the last time i used it was in this cafe Lekkerurlaub - Graefestrasse 89 (Kreuzberg, Berlin)



7 comments:

  1. I am just waiting that this over warm weather dies
    i my mind I have a lot of knitting, but in this conditions the ideas have to stay calm and wait;)

    and this coffe shop is just gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. The necaklaces are fabulous! And I also need to buy new shoes. ASAP!

    http://naomemandeflores.com/en

    ReplyDelete
  3. The necklaces are really beautiful, I love them, I would need something like this in my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lubię jesień. To chyba moja ulubiona pora roku, tak myślę. Merle B jest świetnie ubrana, też się tak ubiorę jak w końcu trochę się ochłodzi:)

    ReplyDelete